Zibo Xiangrun’s Responsibility and Service
In addition to manufacturing adsorbents and catalyst, Xiangrun specialists also provide the following services.
Professional technical proposals;
The specialists of our company can design the technical offer with recommendations of application adsorptive drying systems and purification of gas and-liquid flows.
It usually consists of:
• Designing of adsorption system;
• Calculations of needed quantity of adsorbents ,catalyst and alumina balls ;
• Selection of cycle time ;
• Recommendations on regeneration and cooling of the adsorbent;
• Filling instruction of adsorbents ,catalyst and alumina balls
• Technical guaranties on adsorbent operation.
Catalyst and adsorbent training
Our professional engineer will do the catalyst and adsorbents training as your need. The course mainly include:
lTechnical production points
lMatters needs attention in operation
lCatalyst and adsorbents knowledge training
Regeneration and reactivation of catalysts;
Due to the high temperatures regeneration effect is comparable with several years’ catalyst operation in the reactor. A local overheating is possible at regeneration inside the reactor which leads to the sharp activity reduction. We control the regeneration conditions and prevent from deactivation and respectively our services on regeneration are compensated by a longer catalyst life.
1) Stripping. At stripping volatile hydrocarbons (VHC) desorption is made from the surface of the catalyst by a hot process air so that the most combustible components of coke and partially Sulfur compounds are removed. Vaporization is going on with heat absorption. Stripping is made at temperature up to 350ºC depending on the VHC content in the catalyst( detected by derivatograph ).The quantity of feeded fresh air and temperature are controlled independently in every seven section of the belt heating furnace. Air circulates through a thin catalyst layer by 14 air blowers inside every section and it also helps to control the temperature inside the layer.
The length of the furnace (19m) provides a gradual heating at passing from one section to another one.
2) Regeneration is made in the similar belt heating furnace. The temperature is selected according to the catalyst type and Coke and Sulfur content. The pyrometers control the temperature of the circulated air and the temperature of the catalyst layer.
Regeneration in the belt heating furnaces unlike drum-type ones prevents from putting too much and is made maximum carefully and, of course, catalyst attrition is minimal.
Reactivation process: catalyst is treated by special solutions and then active metals in the catalyst are redispersed. Catalyst activity after reactivation increases up to 95% and more from a level of fresh one. Reactivation increases catalysts operation life and so it helps to reduce costs for buying new catalysts.
Advice on bringing installations into operation, and monitoring during operations;
For several years the specialists of our company regularly monitor the performance quality of delivered adsorbents and catalysts. The conditions of running processes, modes of operation, feed composition, regeneration and cooling conditions are thoroughly analyzed. The problems appeared during operation are discussed with the process engineers. The quality of our products is constantly improved.
Professional helpful team and policy sales
lThe customer doesn’t care how much you know until they know how much you care.
lGet closer than ever to your customers. So close that you tell them what they need well before they realize it themselves.
Customer service is not a department, it’s everyone’s Job.